New York, United States
100% full Not resolved

This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which took a week...

I call this customer service and nobody tries to get me the right part...they transfer me to the returns department. Now I get a email that I have to take pictures of the part and snd them the part #? Really? You are that bad of a company that you dont know what you shipped me?

Now I have to take pictures and in the email it says it will take 24 BUSINESS HOURS for a RMA#....A FULL WORK week from notification to possible getting a RMA#

Skip this company and go elsewhere... to many headaches.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Your return policy stinks.

Had an Experience with Autoplicity?

Comments

Saint Charles, Illinois, United States #1255404

Thanks for sharing your recent experience.We would like to revisit your issue and make this right for you.

Please contact us at: support@autoplicity.com. We are eager to assist in any way. You can even ask for our Director of Customer Service to assist. We have worked diligently to improve our customer service offerings and would like to do what we can to change your outlook on our commitment to customer service.

We look forward to working with you!Sincerely, Autoplicity Customer Service